0 0 Daryn Gladstone https://ezebreezestore.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/eze-breeze-logo-v3.png Daryn Gladstone2016-08-13 13:41:532016-08-13 13:41:53Southpaw Day! A holiday for Us!
Southpaw Day! A holiday for Us!
If you are a lefty (which I am) today is your day. A day to celebrate despite all the hardships we have faced through the years. Elementary school scissors, dribbling a basketball, and smudging our hand writing. Well despite all that here we are holding strong in the face of right handed aggression. Here is to you lefties….Here at www.ezebreezestore.com we appreciate you!!! Call us today at 800-495-1833 to talk about being lefty or the complete line of PGT Eze-Breeze Windows. See some cool facts about lefties below.
- Sinistrophobia is the fear of left-handedness or things on the left side.
- While many people are left handed, very few are 100% left handed. For example, many Left handers golf and bat right handed. On the other hand, there is a high percentage of righties who are 100% right-handed.
- Lefties are also called “southpaws”. The term was coined in baseball to describe a left handed pitcher.
- Tuesdays are Lefties luck day.
- Only about 10% of the population is left handed.
- During the 1600’s people, thought left handers were witches and warlocks.
- International Left Hander’s Day was first celebrated on August 13, 1976. It was started by Lefthander’s International.
- All Polar Bears are left handed.
- They say everyone was born right handed, and only the greatest overcome it. (he,he,he)
- It is believed that all polar bears are left handed. Also see Polar Bear Day.
- There is a rumor that octopuses have but one right hand. Scientists are diligently studying this issue.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!